WEBSITE DATA PROTECTION
The type of information we collect when you visit this site:
When you visit this website, our service logs the following information which is provided by your browser for statistical purposes only:
- The type of browser and operating system you are using
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .au, .uk etc.)
- The address of the referring site (for example, the previous site that you visited)
- Your server’s IP address (a unique number for your machine through which you connect to the internet)
- The date and time of your visit
- The address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
What we use this information for:
SWSLC uses this information for statistical analysis or systems administration. We do not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities unless required by law.
What we DON’T use this information for:
SWSLC will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses without consent.
SWSLC is committed to making this site accessible to everyone. Every effort has been made to ensure the site meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A.
If you encounter a web accessibility issue or have some feedback, please contact us. We will endeavour to make available any information you require.