SWSLC receives regular funding from the Federal and State Governments:
- Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Community Legal Services Program
- NSW Attorney-General’s Community Legal Services Program
- NSW Attorney-General’s Women’s Domestic Violence Court Assistance Program
- NSW Family and Community Services Staying Home Leaving Violence Program
- NSW Family and Community Services (IDFVS) Bankstown Domestic Violence Service
Periodically, SWSLC receives funding from other sources for special projects.
We gratefully acknowledge and thank these government departments for their continued support. We also acknowledge and thank the following organisations for their support and assistance:
- Law Access
- NSW Corrective Services
- Law and Justice Foundation
- All our volunteers, pro-bono solicitors/barristers, sponsors and donors
- All the service providers and agencies who support SWSLC and work with us for the benefit of our community.